The Play Editor is still in beta, but you can diagram and simulate plays with it. See the Quick Instructions below.
- Click and drag players to position them.
- With a player selected, hold down the Ctrl-key (Command-key for Mac) and click to add a line to the player's pattern.
- Load a complete play by selecting the menu item "File->Defense->Open Play...", and then clicking the "Run" folder, and then clicking a play name like "3 Man Front - Zone."
- Simulate the two plays on the chalkboard by selecting the menu item "Simulate->Simulate", and then by using the DVR-style control below the play to view, FF, etc.
- Change the outcome of the simulation by clicking on a helmet to expose all of the frames for that player, and then by dragging or rotating individual frames.